Todd Finnerty, Psy.D.|
Independent Psychologist in Columbus, Ohio
||The Reviews & IME's newsletter
||FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
||My Amazon Author Page
||Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Finnerty helps connect professionals and organizations
Dr. Finnerty is happy to help connect psychologists and physicians with organizations who need them to consult on records reviews or examinations.
He does this through the community of professionals he's organized at ReviewsandIMEs.com. It is free.
In addition, Dr. Finnerty publishes an annual directory of referral sources for medical records file review and independent medical examination work.
Contacting Dr. Todd Finnerty, Psy.D.
For directions to the office you can call the Office suite #250 receptionist: (614)438-2684
If you have any other questions or to schedule an appointment Dr. Finnerty prefers that you contact him personally via email or on his cell phone: (330)495-8809
Dr. Finnerty's toll free, secure fax number: (855)647-9617
100 E. Campus View Boulevard
Columbus, Ohio 43235
(available by appointment only)
View Larger Map
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Finnerty offers fast and easy online scheduling.
Please call Dr. Finnerty before scheduling an appointment (330)495-8809 unless you have an existing relationship with Dr. Finnerty. You can see available appointment times and schedule an appointment online by clicking the button below. You can also get email and text reminders of your appointment. However, using the online appointment scheduler is optional. You can also call Dr. Finnerty on his cell phone to schedule an appointment at (330)495-8809. In addition, there are likely to be other appointment times available which are not shown on the online scheduler by personally calling Dr. Finnerty.
- In 2012 Dr. Finnerty was named "Disability Review Physician of the Year" by the National Association of Disability Examiners, Great Lakes Region.
- In 2010 Dr. Finnerty was named the Ohio Association of Disability Examiners' "Consultant of the Year"
Dr. Todd Finnerty's current services include:
ADVISORY: Dr. Finnerty is not currently accepting new patients for ongoing psychotherapy or counseling but plans to have appointments available for psychotherapy in the future.
Please read the FAQ page for important information about available services and answers to questions you may have.
- Medical records reviews related to disability and other issues
- Independent Medical Opinions on Veterans' VA disability claims
- Psychological evaluations related to disability claims, personal injury, workers compensation and functional impairment
- Evaluations focused on long-term and short-term disability, second opinions and treatment recommendations
- Independent IQ testing for a variety of reasons including giftedness and disability
Book Reviews and New Book Alerts:
Dr. Finnerty may be willing to review your book and pass it along to his network (particularly if it is related to psychology). E-mail email@example.com.
You can also subscribe to get emails about new books that are being released in the subject areas you are interested in here at Book Groupers.